Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I AM

I AM

 
 
I am from a loving and hardworking mother
I am someone who wonders  why god put me here
I am the spiting image of that mother who is now gone but never forgotten
I am someone who wants a family of my own
I am from a father who loves me more than he has to
I am someone who pretends to love herself
I am from a grandfather who showed everyone an equal amount of patience and love
I am someone who feels that she is  not worthy
I am a very proud older sister
I am someone who worries too much about things that are beyond her control
I am someone who overcomes obstacles that are placed in her way
I am someone who cries when she thinks of how selfish she was when her  mom was sick
I am from a long line of kind hearted and hard working people
I am someone who understands that that her brother loves her  and wants the best for her
I am someone who has worked very hard to get to where she is
I am someone who says life isn’t easy
I am from a place where you can see the stars at night
I am someone who tries very hard to please everyone  
I am someone who treasures friendships
I  am someone who hopes to  one day peace of mind and happiness
I am someone who will never know
I am a mother with no living children
I am Crystal Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment