Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My journey through the 30's

11 years, 2 marriages, 3 failed pregnancies, 1 broken engagement, roughly 10 jobs, 9 moves, and many many more life experiences since I struck out on my own.  During this time there have been lots of heart aches, smiles, tears, hugs, and laughter.  I have had to mend my heart more times than I would like to count but along the way I have made some lasting bonds with the greatest people I know and now call my friends.

I have thought about creating a blog many times but thought, "What would I write about that would be on any interest to anyone?" and "Who in the world would even read it?".  Well, tonight I decided...I don't give a damn!  I have opinions of my own and life experiences that may help someone or be amusing to others.  

During the course of this blog you will learn a little about my past and a lot about my current life and how I deal with things and my thought process.  Currently I am just 4 short months away from turning 31.  I am single and live with 2 roommates, one of whom is my little brother.  They are both in the military and currently on deployment. I work at a law office and when I come home each night I like to relax watching crime shows and cuddling with my 9 year old Chorkie.

I hope I haven't bored you to death.  My blogs are sure to be pretty random and my way of getting my thoughts and feelings on life out in the open.  Hopefully this process will even help me to understand myself a little more.

So...Welcome to my journey through the thirties!!! 

2 comments:

  1. And every trial has just made you stronger than you've even realized yourself! I know that even if months go by that we don't talk...if I called you up and said I need you now, you would drop everything to come to my rescue or to listen to me cry. (which you've done a time or 2) :-) Welcome to the blog world! I've found that it helps if you don't sensor it, it's a great stress reliever...lol. Love ya and good night!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have it right, I will always be there for you. I love you and thank you so much for supporting me!

      Delete